Thank you for another successful year!
On April 8th and 9th, we organized a few days of keynote speakers, interactive panels, and networking surrounding the topic of advocacy both in one’s professional and personal life. Stay tuned for information on the raffles and prizes.
Schedule of Events
3 – 4pm | Session Keynote: Brittany Young – Founder, B-360
4 – 5pm | Panel: Advocacy at Work – Featuring:
- Melanie Shimano – Founder, Food Computer Program
- Azadeh Yazdan – Assistant Professor, Neuroengineering, University of Washington
- Erika Ross – Director of Applied Research, Abbott Neuromodulation
10 – 11am | Panel: Advocacy in Life – Featuring:
- Rosalin Arends – Senior director, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacometrics, Drug Metabolism, MedImmune
- Paola Jaramillo – Assistant Professor, Weapons & Systems Engineering Department, United States Naval Academy
- Madison Lore – Senior Data Scientist, Systems and Technology Research
11am – 12pm | Session Keynote: Jody Davis – Systems Engineer, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
12 – 1pm | Networking and Poster Session